Decarboxylation system, pro series
Forced air decarboxylation oven
This drying oven uses heated air to remove unwanted compounds from products that are not temperature sensitive. Our ovens are equipped with a horizontal air flow which allows a more uniform air distribution. They are designed to have uniform temperatures and air flow in the shelf space from right to left. Includes a built-in humidity sensor. Indicated for the decarboxylation of powders or ground material.
• The patented system of forced air flow in the
chamber guarantees a temperature profile
homogeneous for all drying processes,
heating and sterilization of materials in
• High operating comfort, regulation
precise temperature and short recovery times
of the temperature in the chamber after opening the
• Greater speed and accuracy of all
Hardening procedures ensures operation
cheap; especially suitable for high-grade materials
humidity, for demanding and accurate tests and processes.
• Standard model with control system a
fuzzy logic microprocessor; control elements
located on a film keyboard, information of
process indicated on an LED display.
• Total volume: 700 Liters
• Maximum loadable weight: 130 kg
• Adjustable temperature from + 10 ° to + 250 ° C
• Forced convection drying on an industrial scale
• Decarboxylation processes
• Drying of organic material. The most material
dry will produce better results than processing
of wet material. Particularly suitable for the decarboxylation process of pre-dried material.
• Dimension: 790 x 52 h: 1160 mm
Sistema de descarboxilación
- Brand: SEPARECO
- Product Code: FAF-7
- Availability: In Stock